Monday, 11 August 2008



TILDA AND CO CHALLENGE 31.
This is my christmas card I have made for this weeks challenge 'christmas is coming' I have used papers from a dcvw paper stack. I used a see d stamp for the tree which I stamped and heat emboosed. The present was one I had in my drawer, the Tilda is the one where she is holding a easter egg so used the present to hide this. I made the red frame and added gold peel off christmas message to decorate it. The second picture I hope shows how I have 3d this card to give a nice depth to the card. Try to keep the card to red,greens and gold tones. Hope you like it I am really please with how it's turned out see as I thought I didn't have any good Tildas to do a christmas card with.



18 comments:

Jennifer said...

Brilliant idea and beautiful card.
Jen x

hulda beib said...

Great work!

All Pink girl said...

Wow what a fabulous card ,brilliant work ,Dawnx

Bubbles said...

Love your card, fab way to use a different stamp it's worked a treat and you would never know about the egg!! Fab PB card in the previous post too, so cute.
Joanne x

Jules said...

That is really brilliant hunny, well done!

bubblegum said...

Beautiful card and the layers are fabulous - love the beautiful rich colours too. :) :)

Thanks for leaving sweet comment on my blog. ;)

xxDebbiexx

Arline said...

This is stunning! What a great idea to cover the easter egg! Great card!xx

Allison said...

great card- must get a Christmas Tilda- just loooove those stamps
AllisonX(buddybud)

mueppi said...

Wow.... Deine Karte ist wunderschön!!!!!!

tiina38 said...

Wow... Thhis is lovely card!

Hugs,Tiina

Kim Piggott said...

Hey how cool is this. Great idea, she looks so lovely. Love your layering.
kim x

Becky said...

Wow! It's brilliant!! I love the scene and all the dimension, it's a real stunner!!
Love Becky xx

moon daisy said...

Fab card, love the colours.
There is a little gift for you on my blog.

tracey

Juliet said...

Oh this is just gorgeous, so detailed and beautiful colours. xx

debby4000 said...

WOW fantastic card, love how you've made a present holding Tilda.

Shelly said...

Hi! I found you again, I remembered the little cat! Love your Tilda Xmas card, very imaginative! Don't forget to pop by my blog to say hi ;o)

Cardmaking Galore said...

Fantastic Card!! love the 3 - D!

Debsydoo said...

Lovely cards and great blog

Debbie x (Debsydoo)