Saturday, 27 December 2008


DOCRAFTS FORUM CHALLENGE.
Over on the Docrafts forum http://www.docrafts.co.uk/ there is a weekly challenge. It is run by Clare who also has a blog which you can vist here http://clarecurd.blogspot.com/. This weeks challenge is to make a 'New Years card' so thought I would give it a go. I have used my new Forever friends paper which I got for my birthday and the other card stock is from the new colour core range I am really loving this card, because of the colour to the core you can get some really great effects when you sand it down. The eyelets,wire and beads are from Papermania. I also had a go at making my very first stamped image candle I will post a picture tomorrow just waiting for my Pebeo to dry on it.

8 comments:

Sally Bentham said...

That is a lovely card Lisa good luck with the challenge.

Bubbles said...

FAbulous card Lisa, the papers and image are great and I love the wire holding the new year banner.
Hope you had a wonderful christmas.
Joanne x

Rach said...

a fabulous card, hugs rachxx

Clare said...

This is such a wonderful card Lisa! Love the layout and the colours you have used. Gorgeous. Love, Clare x

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Lisa! I've just noticed this challenge and will try to join in the next one!
Love Becky xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card...the FF are adorable.
Good luck with the challenge.
Emma x

Andrea said...

Wow, beautiful card.
xAndrea

materials said...

hermes birkin bag
hermes birkin
hermes bag
hermes handbags
gucci handbags