Monday, 22 December 2008


PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE 28.
This is my card I have made for this weeks challenge 'MULT FOLD'. I have used a stamped image that was kindly sent to me, the background effect is done with my cuttlebug and of course I had to have some doodles and faux stitching. The ribbon is what I had as a little gift set from a friend. Thank you for looking I would like to say a big thank you to you all for visting my blog and leaving so many wonderful comments. I have only really been blogging for about seven months, but all ready feel I have made a lot of blogging friends and learnt so much from looking at all your blogs. To think I didn't have a clue what a blog was and how to go about setting one up. Now I know how to upload my pictures, vist other blogs and add links, and posts. I wouldn't have thought that setting my blog up would lead to me being ask to join Becky's new challenge blog but it has I am so exited, can't wait for it to start and see all your wonderful designs. Anyway if I don't get time to post anything until after christmas I just wanted to say hope you all have a wonderful christmas and a very happy new year!!!!

19 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow this is stunning, I love the stunning little hedgie! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Mrs W x

DillyDilly said...

This is beautiful!
Thank you sooooo much for the blog candy it arrived yesterday. The tags are gorgeous. I'm going to have a play over the holidays.

Have a great Christmas

DIlly x

NGCARDS said...

This is absolutely stunning hun it is adorable! Thank you for taking part this week at PBSC, have a fantastic christmas! xxx

Pascale said...

I love the design of this! Pascale :)

Chrissy D said...

Your work is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog! TFS!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, love the fold that you have used. Great imag and the colours is beautiful.
Have a great Christmas. Debbie x

Cazzy said...

That is definitely multi fold, and a very pretty card.

Kath said...

gorgeous card for the challenge and love the lilac colour - thanks for playing along this week at PBSC...have a wonderful christmas and we hope to see you again in the new year
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

tracie said...

Oh wow fabulous card for the challenge, love the cute image and gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us this week.

Wishing You & Your Family A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Hugs
Tracie :)x

Lorraine A said...

Absolutely stunning card. I have to CASE this !! Its fabulous

Merry Christmas

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful colours and lovely sweet image.
Happy Christmas
Luv
Debby

Helen said...

Fab card - the hedgie is soooo cute!
Helen x

Sally Bentham said...

That is a beautiful card Lisa, I love how you have made that fold. How did you do it?

stargazeramy said...

Amazing Card!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Sam said...

that is lovely card - the fold looks very clever and not a little bit intricate - how did you do it?

Sally Bentham said...

Go and take a look at my blog I've got something for you!!!!

Pauline C said...

THis is fabulous - love the shaped card and the colour scheme, plu such a cute image!
Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year - hope you'll join us again for 2009
Pauline x

Cardmaking Galore said...

stunning card - love the colours

technology said...

dolce bag
dolce gabbana handbags
dolce gabbana bag
dolce gabbana handbag
balenciaga bag