Monday, 5 July 2010

SKETCH AND STASH CHALLENGE 39.
Hi everyone hope you all had a lovely weekend in the lovely sun it's time for another great challenge from Sketch and stash and this time we have a wonderful prize from Simon says stamps for one lucky winner.
The sketch this time is something different and most of the dt went for a circle themed easel card can't wait to see what you all made.
For my card I used a stamped image which I was sent by my fellow dt member Jill (Thanks Jill it's lovely), the papers are from my stash along with the ribbon, metal flowers (which were found at the bottom of a drawer) and the little charm. I coloured my image with a mix of promarkers and inked around the edge Thanks for looking and enjoy the challenge.

8 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lisa, I'm so pleased you liked the images hugs Jill xx

Lorraine A said...

Fantastic card Lisa ! I love this image and those flowers are gorgeous ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

absolutely gorgeous lisa and those flowers are fabulous:)

sue
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lisa, love the sweet image and those flowers are wonderful.
luv
debby

Becky said...

Such a fab card Lisa!! Love the image and your overall design!! I saw another one of your cards in Cardmaking and Papercrafts this week... it said you won their online sketch comp... there's no stopping you is there lol!! I just came back from town where I purchased both of the new DoCrafts Goody Bags... fancied a treat he he!! xx

Sarpreet said...

Really Beautiful, the image is adorable

Sarpreet said...

hi, this is gorgeous. Love the colours.

Poppy said...

Gorgeous card,lovely blog.
Thanks for joining in my blog candy give away,
Good Luck.
~♥~Poppy~♥~