Saturday, 30 June 2012

 NEW CARD DESIGN TO SHOW YOU ALL....
 I have made with my Penny Black stamp has to be my favourite in my collection, I used a mix of brands of papers, pro markers to colour, ribbon, buttons and twine, the message is from a see D's set. Would like to enter this for the following challenge:
Mum's craft shop challenge 63 Favourite stamp- closes 3rd July-x
Charisma Cardz challenge 25 Anything goes-closes 4th July-x
Bunny Zoe's challenge 25 Girls, girls, girls- closes 8th July-x
I love Promarkers challenge 123 anything goes- closes 4th July-x




4 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love how you have done the sentiment.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

skated said...

Lovely Card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz Challenges

Kate xxx
Charisma Cardz DT

Karen said...

So cute, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx