Wednesday, 12 December 2012

New challenge card....

Hi everyone hope your well? So sorry I haven't blog for a long while I have so much news to tell you, all of which I can not share to the new year but it's all very exciting and I can't wait to share with you so watch this spare. For now I have a new card for you all hope you like it? It's make up with different stamps from Tilda and Kanban. The tree stamp I have used has to be one of my favourite stamps I have as it's so useful and works with so many effects from stamp embossing to paper piecing. The Papers are first edition. Would love to enter this for the following  challenge.....

Sir stamp alot-December challenge Treemendous- ends end on month-x
Simon says stamp challenge- my favourite things-ends wed 19th-x

8 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NGCARDS said...

Hello! Please can you e-mail me at cinspirations@hotmail.com as I have tried to e-mail you but cannot find your address :) xxx

pinky said...

This is such a sweet little card, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card!! Love the scene you created! Very sweet!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Lynne K said...

What a gorgeous card! Love those trees! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

brenda said...

A really pretty card Lisa and a lovely little scene.

Thanks so much as sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.