Monday 16 February 2009

SKETCH AND STASH CHALLENGE FOUR.....

Good morning everyone it's that time again for a new sketch over on the blog sketch and stash which is run my the Wonderful Becky. Before we start I wanted to say a big thank you to you all who have taken part so far you have all make some really wonderful cards. Don't forgot to pop by Sketch and Stash to see who won the prize from last time.

Now onto this fortnight's sketch... this time we would like to see 2 images and 2 flowers (you can of course add other bits and bobs as you wish, rotate and re-size etc!!), and of course you never know you could be our lucky winner of a DCVW sticker Stack.

Over to you all now, main thing is have fun. If you need a little inspiration check out the other design team member's cards on Sketch and Stash . Here is my card I have made from the Sketch, for my Stash I have used the free papers which came with issue 55 of Simply Cards and Papercraft. I don't normally use the free papers so thought I would give them ago. If you have this issue you may see one of my cards I was in total shock when I opened the issue to see I had won the Debbie Moore stamp competition wow more stash to come for me to play with!!!

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) Love the image and colours you used, lovely cheerful card :-)
Lorraine

scrappyjacky said...

Love the colours you have used.

Jen said...

What a great idea for a card for twins! Love the colours.
Jen x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow what a gtreat card, just love the colours you have used and the little Tildas are such fun
Hugs Jacqui x

Sally said...

Great card Lisa, Love the colours you have used. To answer your question about those fairy fat pages they are backing papers that I bought from Create & Craft.

Sallyxx

Helen said...

Lovely card! Such cute images - love the colours too!
Helen x

Cathy said...

This si so gorgeous Lisa - I love the colour combo and the reverse colouring of Tilda.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Clare said...

lovely card and gorgeous colours! Love, Clare x

Becky said...

I adore your card Lisa! The colours are so pretty! Thanks so much for your hard work once again, you're a real star!!
Let me know what you get when your prize arrives! I just got a complimentary mag lol!!
Love Becky xx

Chrissie said...

Such a gorgeous card Lisa, I love the colours you've used for this one, doesn't Tilda look pretty in her party dress?