Tuesday 26 January 2010

YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT.......
Just before Christmas I was looking on line and found this site called Starblaze. They were running a Christmas card competition , so I though why not have a go while about a week ago I found out I won and look what turned up at my door!!! How lucky am I , it's a great little site with lots of different brand products, and it's run by a really nice lady called Jane. May be worth a look as you never know when another competition will pop up.
This is a card I have made with some of the brilliant products, the design sketch is from Becky and is going to be the new one for next weeks Sketch and stash challenge. just loved the design. How cute is this little rabbit stamp that was in the goodie bag.

5 comments:

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card as always Lisa. OMG you are so lucky that prize looks amazing, I am sure you are going to enjoy every part of it, well done you jammy thing!!!
Now off to take a look at the site.
Hope you are keeping well.
Joanne x

scrappyjacky said...

That prize looks well worth having,Lisa....some great stash....congratulations. Love the card you've made with it....really cute.

Becky said...

OMG Lisa, what a fabulous prize!! I have been umming and ahhing over the goody bag, now I want it!! Must get cracking with my Daisy and Dandilion stamps which I got the other day after seeing your gorgeous card!!
Love Becky xx

nessy said...

congrats on your win ~what an amazing card you have made too ~so very bright and that bunny is so cute!!
vanessa xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lisa, aww congrats on your win so pleased for you hugs Jill xx