Monday 16 August 2010

SKETCH AND STASH CHALLENGE 42
Hello and welcome to challenge 42 hope you are all good and enjoy following the sketch this time. We have a fab prize for the lucky winner from Digital Delights, $10 to spend on their fab site.
Heres the sketch to follow and don't forgot to write what stash you have used to make your card.For my card I have used my Forever Friend stamp, and papermania papers. The little brads, flowers, gems and plain papers are all from my stash. thanks for looking and enjoy.

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fab colours and adorable bear.
luv
debby

Sue said...

lisa this card is such a cutie,gorgeus colours and so beautifully put together:)

sue
xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-)the image is very cute and I love the papers and embellies you used ,,, perfect :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Poppy said...

lovely card,gorgeous colours.
poppy

Sarpreet said...

hi there, I have also dropped by to say that this will be my final visit to your blog for at least a few months, I am going abroad to get married, and coming back to moving house, settling down before I can come back online. I appreciate your kind comments and your visits to my blog, I will try to update it from time to time, but I can not promise. I will miss blogland, take care and catch up soon, from me - wondering if anyone will miss me in blogland...