Wednesday 12 June 2013

 
This week's challenge is HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
Create something to celebrate the fact it is Father's Day in the UK soon, whether it is a card for this occasion or just a male themed creation!
This week's prize is from CRIMSON CLOUD which is
3 DIE CUT PACKS OF THE WINNERS CHOICE!
 
Here is my card design I went for mixed papers which I have torn to give a disressed effect, Used a Sugar nellie stamp which I found hiding in my craft room must have had this stamp for ages but still
a favoiute. For my image I just went for some watercolours.
Quite a simply card design.
Would like to enter this into following challenges:
Simon says stamp-Masculine/Fathers day challenge-closes 12th June

 
I also made this card a few days ago, I used Penny black image' Fly away', which I coloured with spectrum noir, promarker pens and added white pen for detail.I used a mix of papers for my layers and a embossing folder was used to add texture.
Little chipboard buttons were added to finish and a little glitterglue.
 


I would like to enter this into following challenges:
Simon says stamp challenge-Transport-closes 18th June-x
 

3 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic card Lisa. Love your distressing and what a fab image !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

Hugs

Jo x

Cuttysark said...

Nice card, it is already a great card for dad when a Fathers Day Quotes Messages is added. Good luck on your entry.

Heather said...

A fabulous card, I great design and papers - your image is just delightful!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx