Monday 30 January 2017

Another Magazine feature to share with you.

Hi everyone hope you had a nice crafting weekend?
Today I have another Magazine feature to share with you.
Today the new Issue 20 of Die cutting Essentials is out today,
and I'm so honoured that they have choose my cards for the feature.
I was sent the new Gorjuss die and wow they are so nice to work with.
Here is a sneak peek of my designs and the Feature
in the magazine.....




I have done a little video on my facebook page so you can see the feature in more detail
Hope your all pick up a copy and enjoy the projects inside.

2 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Well done, so many brilliant cards. Always like the gorjuss products. Thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

Donna said...

Such a gorgeous creation.
Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl February card challenge and good luck in the prize draw.
Hugs, Donna xx