Tuesday 21 February 2017

Couple of new you tube videos....
Hi everyone hope your well? Today I have a couple of new 
You tube videos to share with you all.
They are 'live' now and this time I have made a two part video series.
I was sent some dies from Craftstash.co.uk they are from 
their brand new Floral frames collection.
These are lovely detail dies and going to feature 
eight die sets and one stamp set.
As I was sent a frame die set and a wrap die set,
 I thought I would share with you have to 
make a 6x6 card and matching gift box.
Here is pictures of some of the cards I made and links
 to my videos if you like to check them out.


6x6 card video


Matching gift box video.

Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoy watching my videos and please
feel free to leave your comments.
~x~




No comments: