Friday 16 March 2018

Morning crafter's lots to share with you today

Hi everyone hope your well? Thank you for stopping by my blog today
Have lots to share with you first Have had a mini make over to my blog and 
have added more tabs to the top of my blog feature my magazine commission work. If you like to check them out just click on the tabs.
Here is few sneak peeks....



Also yesterday I had two new You tube video's go live on the craftstash You tube channel. I got to have a play with the new Poppy crafts goodies and wow 
If you want great value products you want to check these out prices start from just £1.99
You can find the whole range here
http://tidd.ly/8a8772e0
and at the moment you can get 3 for 2 
by using code POPPY342 ends 19/03/2018
so click link above to see what you fancy
Here is sneak of some of the designs I made...

You can see my video's here

If you like any of the Poppy crafts products I have used just click on the links below and hope you like the video's
http://tidd.ly/bbd90f2c -Poppycrafts emboss n cut folder 
http://tidd.ly/bb52cf4a- Poppycraft stamp set
http://tidd.ly/eed84c6e- poppycraft embossing folder

And Finally I have a quick challenge card for you...
I would like to enter this into following challenges:
Cute card Thursday- Celebrate-closes 21st March -x
Cardz 4 guys challenge 190-Things with tails- closes 27th March-x
C.R.A.F.T challenge-Animals closes 20th March-x
Crafty creations Challenge-Anything goes-closes 26th March-x

5 comments:

Julie B said...

Cute image!
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Great set of cards :)
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge.

Sheryl said...

Lovy selection of cards.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Juliet A said...

I have always found square cards to be difficult to design, but yours are stunning! You have kept them from being boxy and they are all different, so cool! Thank you for joining us at the Heartful Stamping Challenge!