Sunday 14 October 2018

New Challenge card...My new Design team Banner
And some Great offers at craftstash

Hello everyone hope your well? Thank you for popping by my blog today and first of all I thought i would share with you all my new Angela Poole Design team banner...If you haven't heard my news see below post...
I'm so lucky and can't wait to share lots of new products and inspirations with you all...Next i have a new challenge card for you I know sorry it's been a while but as you can understand I've been super busy.
This is my Autumn themed card and I would love to enter this into following challenges:

And finally have some great offers on craftstash
This weekend craftstash have a very special deal running all of Saturday & Sunday, we are giving away a whole £5 off our super Christmas sale category full of really exciting products.
http://tidd.ly/2ff2cbad (Affiliated Link) Check out all the great Gifts ideas
This deal even applies to our amazing Brother colour label printer, 
http://tidd.ly/c01f6da9 (Affiliated Link~)
Also can be appliedto copic pens http://tidd.ly/37d49ca2 (Affiliated Link)
Use code WISHFIVE at checkou
t

4 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Lots of lovely layers here and I like the scattering of leaves too. Thank you for joining us in our 'Shades of Autumn' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

brenda said...

A really sweet Autumnal creation for our 'Shades of Autumn' theme at Stamping Sensations, thanks so much for joinig us.

B x

Dora said...

Beautiful card, You made a beautiful autumnal scene.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

crafty said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge this month.
Mary