Tuesday 7 May 2019

Hello Everyone so sorry not blogged for a while....

Hello everyone well what can I say I fell into the non blogging season so sorry I haven't had any new posts for a while do hope your still with my blog crafters.
Things have just been so super busy here had lots of magazine commission work to do (some of hich you can take a look at in the Published work tab at top of my blog )and with my new place on the Angela Poole Team I had samples to get ready for the new Flutterings tv launch. #(I'll have sample and news of how that went soon)
Today wanted to share with you all my lasted magazine commission that is in Cardmaking and Papercraft Issue 195 May
I had a wonderful Kaisercraft collection to play with and had to make 7 cards for the 10 minute makes challenge. Here is little look at the designs I came up with.

Also thought time I hared with you a couple of new challenge cards so first have this Penny Black flower design. Would like to enter this into following challenges:




4 comments:

Viv said...

A lovely detailed card - thanks for sharing your pretty creation with us at Stamping Sensations!

My Paper Epiphany said...

So many beautiful elements in your pretty card - I love all the detail. So happy you joined the fun at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. Congrats on your publications!

brenda said...

A pretty summery floral creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations May challenges.

B x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - so pretty!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x