Friday 5 October 2018

SOME REALLY EXCITING NEWS AND A PROJECT SHARE
Christmas Gift Box made with The Amazing Magic Window Die
Set and Coordinating Stamp Set By Angela Poole.

Hello Everyone Thank You So much For Stopping by my blog Today...I have some really exciting news for you all....
I have been chosen to become a Design Team member for the Angela Poole brand....To say I've been over whelmed and so exciting to tell you but had to keep it under my hat for a little while...well today the announcement has been made so I can share with you all my news, and share with you my first project...
I Have A Great Project Using these Amazing New dies and Stamps From Angela Poole.
If Not Seen These Products They Were A Huge Sell Out When The First Appeared On Hochanda And I Was Lucky enough to Have a Play with them and I thought I would Share My Project with You All.
I Went For a Christmas Gift Box and What Makes This Such A Special Gift Box is that it Has The Magic Element Of The Moving Window Design Which Is Achieved By Using The Magic Window Die Set.





 You can find out how I made my extra special Gift box by visiting Angela's Blog
Which your find here
 https://www.angelapoole.co.uk/lisas-extra-special-gift/

This is a fabulous Collection of products that work so well together to make a extra special project.

Hope you have enjoyed taking a look at my Christmas gift box and you can buy the Products I have used as well as the cd rom that works hand in hand with the magic window die and stamps
 direct from Angela Poole's Website
Which can be found here....
https://www.angelapoole.co.uk/product-category/papercraft/
And there is loads more inspiration and ideas on her website.
Hope to see you soon and keep your eyes out as I'll have more inspirational projects for you all from the wonderful Angela Poole Range.

No comments: