Monday 22 April 2013

NEW BABY THEMED CARD

 Today I have a baby themed card to show you. I made this card with a mix of products including my new embossing folder I just love the design it's called 'Blossom', the image is Tilda which I coloured with promarkers and my spectrum noir pens. I really love the spectrum noir skin toned pens they work so good for skin on all sorts of images from people to animals.
I made a frame for my baby tilda to sit in with my spellbinder die and used Sizzix die to make my baby bottle. I went for soft purple and lilac tones and used a stamp message.
 
 I would like to enter this into following challenges:


5 comments:

brenda said...

A very sweet card and just perfect for you theme.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

pinky said...

Ahh very cute. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Dawny P said...

This is lovely - a wonderful design :) Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

lalkygirl said...

two fab cards,love the images and pretty colours you have chosen
Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
tracey x

Unknown said...

Awww these are gorgeous, love the baby one mostly, so cute :P Thank you for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers this week and good luck xx