Wednesday 1 May 2013

This week's challenge is Birthdays!
Make a Birthday Creation to celebrate our 5th Birthday
This week's prize is from THE PAPER SHELTER 
 which is a $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE!
    
     
Hope you enjoy taking part in this weeks challenge here is my card, I was
given a lovely fairy image to use which I coloured with my spectrum noir pen. I kept to just a few colours to keep my design clean and simply.
The papers are from K&co and i used a little plain green card stock.
The flower was white so coloured with my pens to make it work with my design.
Good luck with the challenge.
 
 I would like to enter this into following challenge:
Crafty creation challenge 219-pink plus one-closes 30th April-x

1 comment:

Mary said...

This is beautiful!!! I love all the pink and your details are perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon.