Monday 8 September 2014

My Super news
 

Hi everyone hope your all well? I haven't stopped smile all weekend!!! why you ask well I got my copy of Quick cards made easy in the post and what a surprise I had my card has only been printed on the front cover!!! How lucky am I (see top right) I was asked to take part in quick cards new readers design team and was given the wonderful free papers to make a card with and his is the design I came up with. 
need to make a frame now so I can hang it on my craft room wall.
Big thank you has to go to the whole Quick card team and Cath herself.


Make sure you pick up your copy not only can you see my card you also get


a great free snowflake die.

Here's close up for my card and more details on page 40

 

7 comments:

peter said...

Congratulations on the great news I can see why your card was picked...I love the free snowflake die and must try and get it before my local stockists run out.... Keep up the good work.

Hugs Peter ( DC amanalone)

Fiona Keel said...

congrats, I saw this card in my copy, didn't realise it was from you, bet you are chuffed, its a stunning card, Fi xx

Chrissy C said...

Well done xx

Cazzy said...

Congratulations, your card is lovely!

Cazzy said...

Congratulations, your card is lovely!

Cazzy said...

Congratulations, your card is lovely!

NGCARDS said...

Well done hun! The card is great! xxx