Saturday 30 August 2014



Time for my second Dt product review...
Hi everyone hope your well? It's time for my second dt product review and project for
Today I thought I would share with you all my thought on the 'Hey you' and 'Hey boy' chipboard shapes.
             
To start with I can tell you all that for being quite a small packet these Basic Grey chipboard shapes packs have alot of fun different mens themed embelishment in them. Least over 30 per pack. So lots to be crafting with. They also have a nice vintage feel to them as the colours are not to bright , have a nice flat tone to the colours. I would say the' Hey boy' pack has more male themes to them with trucks, planes, records and sport themed embelishments, and the 'Hey you' pack has more frames and messages. Both work really well together.
The chipboard it's self is a nice thick chipboard, so much so I used one to make a 3d glazed brad for my design below.It also has sticky on the back so easy to add to any project.
 

For my next Dt project I thought I would make a male themed gift and went for a hanging star design.
For my star hanger I used a mix of the Basic Grey papers, toppers from the matching 'Hey you' snippets booklet, chipboards from the 'Hey boy' set, and buttons and brads from the matching embelishment kit. A few gems and peel off were used to finish the design and think this would be nice little gift to send to your dad just so he knows how much you love and care about him.
All the products I have used to make my project can be found for sale now on the
Onestopcraftshop  just click the links below...
Basic Grey Hey boy chipboard shapes
Papermaina gems
Basic Grey embelishments 
 Basic Grey Hey boy paper pad 6x6
Thanks for stopping by and would love to know you thought on both my project and the products above.

 


1 comment:

rozzyb said...

Great project Lisa, love the idea . Xx