Sunday 10 August 2014

 New card and a two candy winners
Good evening crafters hope your all well?
First thing first time to announce my two candy winners.....
Price 'A' goes to Rozzy
and Price' b' goes to Sarah well done and if you send me your
address details to craftingdiva41@yahoo.co.uk
I'll get your prizes posted off to you.
thanks for taking part everyone.
Now onto my card first card I have made is a clean simply design
using Penny Black stamp, some glitter and promarkers.
I would like to enter this into following challenges:
My mum's craft shop challenge-simply and clean-closes 31st Aug-x
Cute card Thuirsday challenge-clean and simply-closes 21st-x
Thanks for stopping by would love to read your comments
~x~

5 comments:

rozzyb said...

oooooh what a lovely surprise. thank you so much Lisa, that has really cheered me up
and made my day :) xx ((hugs))

Crafting Diva said...

Your welcome Roz thanks for taking part and hope you enjoy using the stamp will get it posted off to you.

Ellibelle said...

Such gorgeous creations - beautifully designed!
Many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

Shirley said...

Both your cards are so pretty Lisa.
Thank you for sharing them with us at Penny Black and More and good luck in our prize draw.

Shirley

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card - love those cute kitties!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x