Monday 18 August 2014

I have some very exciting news to share with you all....
 
Hi everyone hope your well? been waiting to share my news with
you all for some time and now I can....
A little while ago onestopcraftshop
were looking for new design team members didn't think I had a chance
 but I thought I would Send my name, details in
 along with a few samples of my work. I crossed my fingers and waited.
Well I  found out I was given the amazing opportunity to join their wonderful team and today I
was sent my first products to make my male themed samples with.
how excitied am I!!!!
Thank you so much Charlotte hope I do them justice.
Here's picture a of the super products I was sent
all of which can be found on their website along with lots
and lots of other great brands and essentials.
Striaght away I can tell you these are a great mix of modern
male themed products of really good quailty.
 
Hey boy Basic Grey designer chipboard stickers
Just click on the product list and it will take you straight to the
Onestopcraftshop where you can buy this all from.
So off to take a closer look and start to plan some samples.
watch this space for more up close reviews of each product.
 


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! Well done! Sarah x

rozzyb said...

Congratulations Lisa, I'm so happy for you.
A well deserved position and i am sure you will do the shop proud!
I look forward to seeing you new creations xx