Thursday, 18 May 2017

Lots of new projects to share with you all....

Hi everyone hope you all well? I have lots of new projects 
to share with you today....
To start with a have just had a brand new feature printed in
Cardmaking and Papercraft Issue 170
Here is a sneak peek of the cards I
 made....you can also see a more in depth look in the tab on top of my blog in published work tab...


Today I have also had two brand new video's go live on the Craftstash
You Tube channel. This time I got to play with the brand new Creative
Stencils and boy are you going to love these and they are going to priced at just £2.99 each so amazing value.
Here is links and sneak peek.....

First was sent the woodgrain stencil.....


And the Flourish stencil, these are amazing quality and great fun to use.

Hope you enjoy taking a new at all my new projects and would 
love to read any of your comments.
~x~

No comments: