Wednesday 15 November 2017

Brand new You tube Video for you all.....
and a challenge card

Hello everyone hope your all well?
and been having lots of crafting fun..today I have a
new link for you all to a new You Tube video that has just gone live on the craftstash channel and mine....
I was sent the lovely brand new Apple Blossom stamp set
Celebration Time a range of a5 stamp set that have just come out and think your all going to love them.
This is the main stamp set I used by Apple Blossom Celebration Time
Is for sale right now here.....
http://tidd.ly/a2c67438

Here is link to my video and you find lots of links in the description box to the products I have used
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGVApe3AXco

Also today have a new challenge card for you all I know I hear you say it wow not had one from me in ages...well Today I found I would dust down one of my Penny Black stamp set and this is the design I came up with....
I would like to enter this into following challenges:

6 comments:

brenda said...

What pretty soft colours and a sweet Hedgie image, many thanks for joining us at penny Black and More Flower Power challenge.

B x

Daniela said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, cute stamp.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Flower Power' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
http://debouchage94.sosdebouchage.eu/debouchage-creteil-94000.html said...

good luck